Sunday, April 30, 2023

free papercraft Tomb Raider vignette WIP: a bit of context


An important part of my papercraft Tomb Raider 'vignettes' are the stands that show which particular episode of Lara's adventures the vignette is from.

In this case I made part of the security hallway from the "Escape with the iris" episode from Tomb Raider Chronicles. Not an exact copy of course, because I want it to have the same size of my other vignettes to match the series!


So I will make a smaller security desk that will show Lara's X-ray on a display as she passes through; and although she didnt even bring her Dual Pistols with her for the VCI portion of Tomb Raider Chronicles, I think it will be okay if she takes them with her here since the paper version probably won't set off any alarms (I think...?)

I think the computer screen will look best when printed on a printable transparant sheet, making it transparant in the final papercraft (partial plasticcraft I guess? 😜) to show skeleton Lara through the screen.

But I'm getting (far) ahead of myself, since I just started the 3D part of making this new papercraft!  😉

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment