Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cloud (neck up)

Yeah I know, I haven't fixed my camera yet (mainly because I have no idea what the h#$* is wrong with it????)

That red cylinder is still showing up in every picture I take, so I used the same "trick" as before so you can still see what I wanted to show you guys: I finished test building Cloud's head! ;o)

I kept the ears 3D on this one, and the hair is also more complex than on my other Final Fantasy models, certainly not something you can try and rush. ;o)

For me it didn't prove all that difficult, but of course I have the advantage of knowing what I was thinking when I modeled it... ;o)

I think the "trick" will be to just take it one step at a time and make all the parts one by one and glue them on, before cutting out the next part, and for me to make the instructions a bit more extensive than usual.

I'll think of something. ;o)

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What's with the red cylinder thing? It was funny the first few times, but now it's kind of getting old. Besides the cylinder, The head looks amazing. Awesome job so far, I can't wait till it's done.

    ReplyDelete