Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My next papercraft model

Now that I'm *almost* finished with my papercraft LEGO M:Tron astronaut (and the Advance Wars Megatank, but more on that later...) I can almost start with the next one again!

Well, to be honest I've already started it... ;o) It had been sitting in my "to do"-folder for ages already, like most of my papercraft models before I actually get around to finishing them...

I already revealed that it's a character from The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, but a lot of people have been asking me (and offering suggestions ;o) which one exactly...

I won't tell you flat out which one exactly it is just yet, but I think even like this, most people will recognize it. ;o)

But first, I'll finish the Lego M:Tron astronaut's instructions and the Advance Wars Megatank of course! ;o)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Cool Linbeck you should make that weak link impersonator next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's Linebeck! Even as a line model, he is still very recognizable, isn't he? ;o)

    There are dozens of Zelda models that I'd like to make some day, not just from Phantom Hourglass of course.

    I can't promise you wich ones or when I will get around to them, though, but let me make Linebeck first before I start thinking about the next one again already, haha...! ;o)

    If you're a fan of Nyeve (the Link imposter) I've got good news for you though I think, because the people at Paper Zelda made one already: http://paperzelda.blogspot.com/2010/09/phantom-hourglass-nyeye.html

    Have fun building!

    ReplyDelete