Thursday, July 21, 2022

Papercraft Master Chief WIP 9: finished test build :o)


Just made a small test build of Master Chief's MA5B assault rifle too. 🙂


Not so much to see if the rifle itself will  build okay, but wether the hands and arms have the right position to hold the rifle so that the paper Master Chief Model as a whole will look okay.

I think it will be fine, so I only have to make a few small changes that I want to now that the test build is finished and then I will start the final build. Stay tuned! 😉

2 comments:

  1. i like the games of halo very much.
    I already want to assemble this model

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for your comment, I'm happy you like papercraft Master Chief so far! :o)

      I like how the test build turned out too, so I only have to make a few changes, and then I will make the final templates with all the final unfolded parts; then I will do the final build for myself of course, and while I'm doing that I will take pictures so I can use them as instructions on how to build it (and to show the finished results :o)

      Once that's done, I'll put it on my papercraft website so everybody can download and build it for free: http://www.ninjatoes.wordpress.com/ :o)

      It is still a bit of work that I have to do before I can release it, but luckily I will have some more spare time for a while, so I hope that I can finish him soon so you can download it!

      I hope you can wait just a little bit longer! ;o)

      Delete