Sunday, July 24, 2022

Papercraft Master Chief WIP 10: how I determined the size I would make my First Person Shooter papercrafts


The rumors are true: I basically based the size of my papercraft 3D shooter character series on how big I could make them while still getting both legs on one sheet of the template.

So that's maybe not the expected reason for some of you 😋 but this way, they ended up being about 18-20 cm each (there are some small size differences) and for me that turned out to be just a nice size to make them for me as well (of course you can always print them a bit bigger or smaller if you want to).

I finished Master Chief's final templates, after I changed the last (I think; you never know 😉) few things that I wanted to change after the test build.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment