Sunday, July 17, 2022

Papercraft Master Chief WIP 7: Armed test build


Okay, the test build like this looks a bit strange without the MA5B rifle in his hands (and without a head... 😝) But remember it's just a quick update again. 😉

Like I said last time, I haven't glued the torso to the legs yet; it's just easier to glue on the arms if I can still reach inside through the wider hole on the bottom.

Because that's what I did, I added the arms! And I'm happy I changed them btw, like I said on the update a little while back: link


The hands are always a bit tricky, not just because of the smaller and thinner pices, but also because how the fingers, palm and thumb connect together usually. But I think it turned out okay. 🙂

So I'm going to continue, test building the head (well the iconic helmet). I'm planning a little something special with iit, but I'll keep that a surprise until the final build... 😊



Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment