Friday, July 15, 2022

Papercraft Master Chief WIP 6: test build start :o)


For some reason, most of the times I start my papercraft characters with the legs; (that reason being I can check from the start if the papercraft will be able to stand on its own 😉)

And to be honest, because the legs are usually not too tricky, so it's a nice start to get into building a new papercraft! 🙂

I also did the torso; I didn't glue it to the legs yet, so I can still use the hole on the bottom for now to glue on the arms next, it'll be a bit easier if you can still reach inside the torso I think.

That's what a test build is for too really, to find out if everything fits together properly, and if some things can be a little easier maybe by changing the folds or flaps, or maybe even by changing the build order. 🙂

So far, it's going pretty well; stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment