Monday, July 9, 2012

#OnThisDay (2006): D/L + build papercraft Ocarina of Time young princess Zelda!


Young princess Zelda from the Nintendo 64 game Ocarina of Time was the first papercraft Zelda model (quite literally ;o) I made myself, even before Majora's Mask and young Link!

Just like with my papercraft classic Tomb Raider models, I got the idea after playing around with Pepakura Designer and seeing how it could unfold the "triangles" (polygons) from digital 3D models into 2D papercraft patterns, and seeing how the N64 Zelda models were just as "blocky". ;o)

It worked out very well I think, and I still love making papercraft Zelda models, especially (but not only ;o) from the "old" N64 games.

You can download them all (including young princess Zelda ;o) here:
Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment