Monday, September 22, 2008

Thunderbirds are go!


After finishing my Fierce Deity Link project yesterday, I'm thinking hard on what my next project will be. But dont worry, it's not that I don't have any ideas. Quite the opposite in fact...

But today I'm relaxing a bit, and I'm just sharing one of my old finds with you, namely a couple of great Thunderbirds models by another designer: Ijoy made Thunderbirds 2, 3 and 4 and also the "Mole" and recovery vehicle to go into Thunderbird 2's Pod!

Takahiro Kojima has another website which has Thunderbirds 1 and 3 (amongst others - but which is dead now unfortunately 😟) which might be a little easier to build, because the ones on Ijoy's site are quite small and very detailed, but they look absolutely awesome when assembled!
Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment