Friday, May 18, 2012

#OnThisDay (2005): #papercraft #Batman Returns Batmobile:


The Batmobile from Batman and Batman Returns is still easily the best looking Batmobile ever used in a live action Batman movie (although the Batmobile from The Animated Series is not bad either ;o)

It's also called the "Keaton car" by some fans, because it was Michael Keaton who played the Dark Knight in these first two movies.

I made the parts and instructions for this paper model in 2005, all by hand because for me, it was a whole lot easier than using the computer. ;o)

It has a a removable turbine jet engine and windshield, but my favourite part are the bat-like wings at the back of the car, which I think turned out very nice!

I hope you like it as much as I still do! ;o)

Download the parts and instructions to build your own papercraft Batmobile here:
http://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/miscellaneous/batman/

Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment