Sunday, February 17, 2013

Papercraft Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess imp Midna!


Some years ago, I made a papercraft wolf Link and an imp Midna to ride on his back, but now XenonRay made a new imp Midna to stand on her own! ;o)

The picture is from the life-sized 122 cm version built by Studio of M.M, but there's also a smaller 37 cm version!

Download + build your own papercraft Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess imp Midna (by XenonRay):

http://xenonray.deviantart.com/art/Midna-Papercraft-Download-354703794

(you'll need the free Pepakura Viewer to open *.pdo files!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! To clarify, the pictures are of Studio of MM's 122cm version as I did not complete my smaller build.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I guessed wrong then...! Thank you for clarifying, I changed the text so it should be correct now.

      Have fun papercrafting!

      Delete