Saturday, August 24, 2019

FREE papercraft LEGO Pirates Monkey Spinoza RELEASE!


The instructions (and pictures and silly YouTube video 😇) for papercraft Spinoza are finished, so I have uploaded the parts and instructions to my papercraft webpage for anyone to download and build!





It's my first LEGO papercraft that's not a minifig and although it's quite tricky (be sure to pre-shape all the parts properly before glueing them together if you want to try it!) I like how it turned out! 🐒

Have fun building!

3 comments:

  1. Great work!
    Thank you for this papercraft.
    Not sure many people understand the picture with the black block, but it's great! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 years and still couldn't afford a website huh? Good papercrafts anyway. Keep up the good work and try to keep this dying community from disappearing! I'm also starting my papercraft career. I would appreciate it if you check out my blog, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well, after all these years papercraft is still just a hobby for me, so I just stuck with Blogger and Wordpress. ;o) Is your blog https://papercraftgeeks.blogspot.com/? The Nissan car there looks very detailed! And I think a lot of people will like the wolf head! :o)

      Delete