Friday, August 30, 2019

New papercraft model to be: Twilight Princess Puppet Zelda


People sometimes ask: "what's the use of making papercraft characters like from the Legend of Zelda? It's just making dolls or puppets?" *

Well... yes, basically. 😉 So why not make a Puppet Zelda?


Now that I have some more time to make papercrafts again, I want to take advantage of it, so I don't really wanna take a break after finishing Spinoza before starting on the third paper model since my "return".

I'll probably make Puppet Zelda more or less the same size as ZaL or Twilight Link, and more or less in the same style (it's been a while of course... 😉)

So that will require a lot of work on the 3D game model first, but as always we'll see how it goes! 😊

Stay tuned!


(*disclaimer: I was just trying to be funny of course, people don't really ask me what's the use of papercrafting because they usually get that it's just to have a hobby and to enjoy yourself 😇)


No comments:

Post a Comment