Tuesday, August 13, 2019

the papercraft Pale Wing armor doesn't seem to protect much ;o)


Kappako76 made a chibi version of Pale Wing from the Earth Defense Force series before, but now he made a more realistic version (realistic as far as a girl in a sexy mini skirt and high heels and a jetpack with laser beams shooting out of it like a disco ball fighting alien bugs🐜 goes of course 😉)

comparison video between the male player option, and Pale Wing... 😆

Download + build your own free papercraft Earth Defense Force Pale Wing (by kappoko76):
https://tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura/gallery/gallerydetails.php?id=1531

3 comments:

  1. I know this is a year later but, any chance you have the file for this model? It seems as though it was removed from the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sometimes papercrafts are still available 20 years later, other times they are gone in a year... :o( This was made by somebody else I'm afraid, and I don't have the files; I couldn't find another place where kappoko76 might have shared it so quickly, but I did find a Twitter account: https://twitter.com/kappako76 so maybe you can try and contact them and ask if they could still share their papercraft...? (if you don't have a Twitter account, I'm sure one of your family or friends would be willing to ask them ;o)

      I'm sorry that I can't help you better than this, I hope you'll be able to contact kappoko76!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying! I will try and contact them, I try and collect as many papercrafts as I can (to build of course) but also because I know that a lot of the files are in a precarious place currently, with blogs being deleted and file sharing sites going down.

      Delete