Saturday, November 16, 2019

Free papercraft Final Fantasy X Iron Giant RELEASE



I finished the instructions, made a release video, and uploaded the Iron Giant parts to my papercraft webpage to download for free. 😊

He was fun to make, despite my initial concerns that he might end up too small because I had to fit some very large parts on A4 sheets of paper for home printing. But in the end, I ended up liking his 'bulky' size. He reminds me of other 'golems' like Pokémon's Golurk or Battle Chasers' Calibretto:

 a Pokémon Golurk or Battle Chasers Calibretto, a Final Fantasy Iron Giant does not make... 😉

But of course, he's nothing alike! (well... 😉) I wasn't able to make him to scale with my other Final Fantasy X papercrafts, but I hope you like him nonetheless!






Download + build your own free papercraft Final Fantasy X Iron Giant:


Have fun building!

No comments:

Post a Comment