Friday, November 1, 2019

papercraft Final Fantasy X Iron Giant test build cont'd


Yesterday being Halloween and all (Hallows Eve 😉) I *had* to release my Dungeon Keeper 2 Horned Reaper Halloween 2019 papercraft of course, but I kept working on the Final Fantasy X Iron Giant test build!

It's going together pretty nicely so far as you can see; I used the opportunity to see whether I would want to cut up the 'arm spheres' (what else am I gonna call those things?) lengthwise or widthwise (I'm thinking lengthwise) and of course just to see if everything fits the way I imagined in my head and if the build order I thought would work would, well, work?

So far so good (with the obligatory tricky parts as always...) but you can see there are still some parts missing; I'll work on those next of course, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment