Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Next papercraft: Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Galileo 5 shuttlecraft


So with another papercraft done (link), I’m thinking about the next one. So far, my five newest papercrafts have all been made using the computer and Pepakura Designer, so I really feel like making one by hand using just a pencil and a piece of paper again. And what better subject for that than a new Star Trek model! (I want to try to update all the categories on my papercraft webpage with new papercrafts again to breathe some life into them again; my latest Star Trek papercraft is from 2008!) 🚀

I don't want to make one of the big starships though, so I chose the Galileo 5 shuttlecraft from The Final Frontier movie. I never really watched The Original Series, but I do enjoy the movies and I thought this shuttlecraft actually looks quite Next Generation-ish. 😉

I think I will be working on that side by side with a new Tomb Raider vignette; I have so many ideas for new Tomb Raider papercrafts now that I think I should really get some of them done because the ideas just keep piling up... I’ve  actually been playing the classic Tombraider games up to Chronicles the past few weeks and months, and Legend and Angel of Darkness before that so yeah: lots of ideas. 😉 Some of them I’ve actually been thinking about ever since I made the Home Sweet Home vignette (link) and which I actually worked on a bit already, so it makes sense to finish one of those first, but we’ll see.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment