Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Papercraft Final Fantasy X Iron Giant legs (and sword ;o) test build


So yeah... Compared to most character papercrafts, the Iron Giant's legs (and his sword 😉) are *huge*! Then again, he *is* a giant after all, so that's not that big a surprise.

I still think he won't be as tall as my other Final Fantasy X papercrafts though, since his torso is relatively short. If I make it any taller, I'll have to cut up the parts more than I want to fit them on a sheet of A4 paper. Of course I will continue the test build in this scale, and then decide if I like the size.

Some parts so far were pretty tricky, but that's true for pretty much all my papercrafts I think. 😉 And as always on a test build, I already found some parts that I think can use some more work, but so far, I think he looks pretty neat!

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment