Saturday, October 5, 2019

(Papercraft) plans for the (near) future ;o)


When I'm doing a longer papercraft project like Paper Puppet Zelda 👸 especially in the final stages, I often like to take a break from it and just work on something else a bit.

So I've already been thinking about the next papercraft model; I actually have not one, not two, but three new ideas for new Tomb Raider vignettes that I'm aching to do!

I'm a big Tomb Raider fan, and the vignettes are turning into a really nice series. I think I want to keep them a surprise though until I really decide to make them the next papercraft project, because maybe it's a bit soon to make another Tomb Raider papercraft again already with so many other ideas as well... 😉

So another idea I had was making a new Final Fantasy model (I mean, it's been six years...(!) so that's a very probable option.

And of course, since it's October, I *really* want to make a Halloween papercraft again. 🎃 So much in fact, that I already started thinking about it in August, and I've actually been working on it off and on since. As you can see, it's already pretty much ready for the final build, so I should have plenty of time to get it ready for Halloween.

Stay tuned as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment