Sunday, April 25, 2021

papercraft Tomb Raider III RX-Tech Mines vignette WIP 4: finally started test building Lara


*Finally* I managed to start test building Lara!

Although... I think she forgot to duck the girders a few times during her mine cart rides in the RX-Tech mines...😆😋

(just kidding, of course; I just didn’t get around to test building her head yet)



Lara's Arctic camo pants went together fine, and she can stand nicely in the sloped mine cart for the vignette:



Her Rock Technology snow jacket however was pretty tricky to build, because her upper body is twisted to make the swing for the switch: 



I'll change a few things on the 3D model to unfold for the final version, and I'll finish test building the rest of Lara (although I don't anticipate many problems; the rest of Lara is pretty similar to my other  papercraft vignettes). 😇

Then like I said, I'll unfold the final ('fixed') version, build her myself, make the instructions, pictures, a video with a happier ending and then I'll upload the parts and instructions to my papercraft download website again. 🙂

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment