Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PaperCraft Museum adult Link stop motion build video!

Haywan Chiu (who you all know from the PaperCraft Museum of course! ;o) made another one of his stop motion papercraft build videos, and this time it's my own SSB:M adult Link model! (get it from my website)

When you watch the video, you'll see he enlarged it for his build. It's one of the (if not *the*) most detailed models I made, and because of this, it occurred to me that it would be possible to not actually fold all the fold lines, but just let the paper curve the way it wants to where possible (like I did later on with my Tomb Raider: Legend Lara Croft and Final Fantasy models).

Haywan had the same idea, and decided to try it out. Now I know I'm not *complety* unbiased, but you have to admit that it looks absolutely awesome!

Be sure to check out his Cloud and Naruto stop motion build videos as well!

Have fun watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment