Saturday, April 17, 2010

Advance Wars Blue Moon Recon release

Although their main task is lifting the "Fog of War" from the battlefield, Recon units usually end up being destroyed in the process...

I always felt that their incredible movement range makes them much more suitable to pick on weaker units, like Infantry trying to capture your HQ.

Well, however you decide to use it, you can download the parts and instructions here:
Have fun building!

(and yes, my next release will be Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora ;o)

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that light effect took along time to set up, but it worked , that vid was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it was much more low-tech than you think, I just had my hand in front of the lamp and removed it as I moved the Recon forward... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should leave room for two small led lights for the next one. that would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you could really customize the vehicle. I'm also thinking about a DVD screen in the headrest.

    You know, for the kids during those long drives from HQ to the frontline. ;o)

    ReplyDelete