Saturday, March 21, 2020

Free papercraft 1950's Cemedine advertising car (until March 31st 2020...?)


Although I'd like for my papercraft weblog to become more the "Work In Progress" blog for my own original papercrafts that I originally created it for, you know me, I simply can not resist when a company creates a free papercraft to download from their website*...

And I have to share it now, because it might only be available until March 31st 2020 if I interpret Google Translate's results correctly...?

So why take the chance, just get this papercraft 1950's advertising car for the Cemedine adhesive manufacturing company now! (coincidentally, they recommend using the Cemedine quick-drying woodworking glue 😉)

Download + build your own free papercraft 1950's Cemedine advertising car (by Hamada Yoshiaki on Cemedine):
https://www.cemedine.co.jp/cemedine_reports/cemedinecar-papercraft.html

(download instructions: click the template previews on Cemedine's webpage for the PDF file)


* There's actually an intriguing story about how this papercraft came to be: Google Translate link

No comments:

Post a Comment